Saturday, July 30, 2016

Reflection of Last Class

I thought that the last class, where we all did our presentations online was really amazing.  I never knew that technology had come so far as to be able to do something like that.  It's like schools and classrooms don't need to exist anymore.

Both of my older brothers work from home. My brother Tony is a computer person and my brother Gerry is director of Finance.  The last class gave me a little insight of what it's like for them to work from home.  I understand our class was only 2.5 hours long.  Gerry and Tony work from home 40-50 hours per week. 

I especially enjoyed the different presentations and different modes of presentation.  Some of us prerecorded our presentations, and some of us dictated our presentations during class.  Some of us used Prezi and Screencast-o-matic and one of us made his own website.

I thought all the presentations were very well done.  You could tell that everyone spent an immense amount of time working on their presentations.  I have spent an immense amount of time working on everything for this class because I am not computer savvy, it takes more time and effort than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment